In Calculators and Financial Tools :
- Split Loan Calculator
- Borrowing Power Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Loan Comparison Calculator
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Budget Planner
- Leasing Calculator
- Property Selling Cost Calculator
- Property Buying Cost Calculator
- Lump Sum Repayment Calculator
- Term Deposit Calculator
- Credit Card Calculator
- Home Loan Offset Calculator
- Honeymoon Loan Calculator
- How Long to Repay Calculator
- Reverse Mortgage Calculator
Income Tax Calculator
It is important to know the amount of tax you pay to the government and the amount that you are left with so that you have a clear idea of how much money you’ll receive after tax, per year. This will help you budget accurately.
When should you use Income Tax Calculator?
Use income tax calculator when you need to estimate how much tax you pay and also your marginal tax rate.
You can also use income tax calculator when you are purchasing an asset. As the tool helps you find out who is in a lower tax bracket. You can accordingly decide whose name the asset should be purchased in to get a minimised capital gains tax.