In Calculators and Financial Tools :
- Split Loan Calculator
- Borrowing Power Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Loan Comparison Calculator
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Budget Planner
- Leasing Calculator
- Property Selling Cost Calculator
- Property Buying Cost Calculator
- Lump Sum Repayment Calculator
- Term Deposit Calculator
- Credit Card Calculator
- Home Loan Offset Calculator
- Honeymoon Loan Calculator
- How Long to Repay Calculator
- Reverse Mortgage Calculator
Loan Repayment Calculator
Loan repayment is the periodic payments of a part of the principal amount of the loan such as mortgage loan, car loan, etc. coupled with interest charged on the remaining principal amount.
When should you use Loan Repayment Calculator?
Use the loan repayment calculator when you are beginning the repayment of your loans for the first time, or exploring repayment options based on your income.
The loan repayment calculator will give you an estimate on how much your fortnightly or monthly repayments will be, based on how much you plan to borrow. It will also work out the approximate total interest payable amount and total payment.
TIP: The best way to work out a budget is to set your repayments to the same intervals in which you are paid.