In Calculators and Financial Tools :
- Split Loan Calculator
- Borrowing Power Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Loan Comparison Calculator
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Budget Planner
- Leasing Calculator
- Property Selling Cost Calculator
- Property Buying Cost Calculator
- Lump Sum Repayment Calculator
- Term Deposit Calculator
- Credit Card Calculator
- Home Loan Offset Calculator
- Honeymoon Loan Calculator
- How Long to Repay Calculator
- Reverse Mortgage Calculator
Lump Sum Repayment Calculator
Lump sum is the single payment of money made over time. Making a lump sum payment can save time on your repayments by months or years, since much large payment goes towards your home loan rather than interest.
When should you use Lump Sum Repayment Calculator?
Use lump sum calculator to find out how much interest you need to save by making a lump sum repayment. It will also give you an insight on how much time you can save and how much it affect the overall loan duration.
TIP: Use the lump sum calculator to manage your current loan better, and figure out your repayment options when looking for a new loan.