In Calculators and Financial Tools :
- Split Loan Calculator
- Borrowing Power Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Loan Comparison Calculator
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Budget Planner
- Leasing Calculator
- Property Selling Cost Calculator
- Property Buying Cost Calculator
- Lump Sum Repayment Calculator
- Term Deposit Calculator
- Credit Card Calculator
- Home Loan Offset Calculator
- Honeymoon Loan Calculator
- How Long to Repay Calculator
- Reverse Mortgage Calculator
Split Loan Calculator
A split loan is where you split your home loan into two parts: part fixed and part variable. You are permitted to borrow a part of your mortgage on a fixed interest rate and the remainder on a variable interest rate – all under one loan product.
When should you use Split Loan Calculator?
Use the split loan calculator when you are confused whether to choose a fixed rate home loan, a variable rate home loan, or a mix of the two.
The calculator will show the differences in repayment amounts and interest payable over the life of the loan.
TIP: Split loans are great for Borrowers & Property Investors.