In Calculators and Financial Tools :
- Split Loan Calculator
- Borrowing Power Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Loan Comparison Calculator
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Budget Planner
- Leasing Calculator
- Property Selling Cost Calculator
- Property Buying Cost Calculator
- Lump Sum Repayment Calculator
- Term Deposit Calculator
- Credit Card Calculator
- Home Loan Offset Calculator
- Honeymoon Loan Calculator
- How Long to Repay Calculator
- Reverse Mortgage Calculator
Term Deposit Calculator
Term deposit is the investment made with a guaranteed interest rate under a specified period of time. It is very helpful if you are saving for your first home, a new car, a holiday, etc. It also helps curb frequent withdrawals.
When should you use Term Deposit Calculator?
Use term deposit calculator to estimate the amount of interest you could generate on maturity, and also annually, monthly and daily. Simply enter the deposit amount, term deposit interest rate and the saving term.
TIP: Term deposits, especially online, offer good interest rates.